…is affordable yet luxuriously comfortable
Priced just right, Valencia offers comfort, class and luxury at half the cost of homes in the Gurney area.
…is wide, spacious and optimally designed
Offering 2,600 square feet of living space, it is ideal for a family oriented lifestyle.
…is a private and low density project
Tucked away on the fringes of the Bayan Lepas area, it is a secluded and quiet enclave and among the 3 lowest density residential projects in Penang.
…is a good, wholesome, and safe neighbourhood
A mixed neighbourhood with a myriad of cultures and ethnicities, people are welcoming, friendly and neighbourly.
Owning a Valencia Master Piece
Our expatriate friends…
- will appreciate Valencia’s affordability, privacy and comfort.
- will enjoy a lifestyle in one of the world’s most lovabale cities:
- Penang was voted as # the TOP 10 best cities to live in Asia – by CNN Asia Now and # Ranked the Top 10 best retirement destinations – by CNBC 2017
- will live in a multi-multi-cultural community with friendly smiles and a lively blend of culture.
Our local buyers…
- will appreciate the large living space of 2,600 square feet. It is one of the top 3 lowest density projects in Penang.
- will be delighted by the affordability and the positive value appreciation prospects.
- will come to see that Bayan Lepas is really not as far as it seems. A 20 minute drive via Teluk Kumbar will place you near central Georgetown.
Discover the surrounding neighbourhood
Valencia – An ideal location with the best of facilities and amenities
- Straits International School (2.6km / 4 minutes)
- Fairview International (9.5km / 14 minutes)
- Inti College (7.9km / 12 minutes)
- Pantai Hospital (6km / 8 minutes)
- Hope Children’s Hospital (6.4km / 9 minutes)
- Island Hospital (19km / 37 minutes)
Business & Commerce
- Elite Avenue (6.2km / 8 minutes)
- Golden Triangle (7.9km / 12 minutes)
- Promenade (6.9km / 9 minutes)
- Suntech & One Precinct (7km / 10 minutes)
Shopping & Lifestyle
- Queensbay Mall (9.2km / 11 minutes)
- Sunshine Square (7km / 10 minutes)
- Tesco (11.5km / 15 minutes)
- Giant (6.3km / 9 minutes)
- The Wine Shop (6.3km / 9 minutes)
Rest & Relaxation
- Teluk Bayu Beach (2.9km / 9 minutes)
- Penang Golf Club (9km / 14 minutes)
Best Routes to the City of Georgetown
- Via Jalan Gambir – best between 1pm – 5pm
- Via the Coastal Highway – anytime of the day after morning rush hours
- Via Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah – anytime of the day after morning rush hours
What our buyer say
Mr Serjeant and family
Mr Serjeant is an Executive Director in Design at a global consulting firm, while his wife runs a learning centre in Hong Kong. The family regularly travels from Hong Kong to Penang and other parts of Asia on holiday.
“Penang offers an affordable cost of living compared to many Asian cities. It has a rich culture, great food and a warm, welcoming community. We chose Valencia as it is a brand new development in an emerging part of the city. It’s close enough to the airport and bridges for convenience, but far away enough to feel relaxing. It is very cost effective compared to other properties we saw, and ideal for home, holidays or retirement. Any home is an investment, and we consider this a good one!”
Mr Ong Kok Lim
Mr Ong is a businessman from Kedah and he travels to and fro Penang regularly.
“This is an excellent low density project with a sea view and has a large built-up area. It is ideal for us as it offers a large space which we are used to back home in Kedah.
We bought into Valencia both as an investment and a place to stay for our trips to Penang. Its location near the airport is idea for us and the two bridges nearby make travelling to the mainland very convenient.
I am also very positive about the potential appreciation of the units here and am confident that the developer delivers what it promises, with good finishes and quality construction.”
Datuk Dr.Cheng Joo An
Datuk Dr.Cheng is a businessman from Kedah and he travels to Penang for business & finds Penang a livable town.
“This is a special development for my family purposes. It is not situated directly in the town of Penang which can be too busy at times. So with the affordable & big built-up Valencia happens to be at the sweet spot a little quiet & peaceful area in Bayan Lepas which is nearby the Penang bridge for easy access on daily routine. There is a potential of appreciation in this area due to the environment here is not over populated.”
The Special Touches
Personal electrical vehicle charging point
Indoor sky lounge and outdoor garden
Large 4,600 square feet swimming pool for 64 units
Private storage areas.
Spacious walkway to single level car park facility
All corner units offering a 180° view of the sea
Proposed free commutes for owners to popular spots in Penang (subject to community discussion):-
Sunshine Square / Pantai Hospital / Bayan Bary wet & dry markets / Straits International School / Penang Airport / Queensbay Mall